One day in Buenos Aires

Visiting Buenos Aires in Argentina was an unbelievable experience. Walking around in the most famous neighborhoods and seeing the old buildings, it felt as if I was in Europe, not in Buenos Aires. My first stop wasn't in a huge neighborhood called San Telmo, where I saw a fascinating Tango dance and a large indoor market with stalls offering antiques, furniture, souvenirs, fresh fruit, and spices.

My next stop was in Plaza de Mayo, the oldest public square in Buenos Aires, where I visited the museum of Casa Rosada, which is the seat of Argentina's government and the president's house. The design was amazing, also the architecture, old furniture, and history that you could find inside the building.

In the afternoon, I went to Corrientes Avenue to eat in one of the oldest pizza shops in the city, called Güerrin. The experience of tasting the dough, the cheese, and the sauce of the pizza was exceptional. After eating I went to Freddo, a famous ice cream store. In that place, I tasted different types of ice creams, one of my favorites was Dulce de leche. 


In the evening, I went with many friends to visit the Costanera Sur Ecological Reserve, which is the most biodiverse and the biggest place in the city of Buenos Aires. Walking around nature and seeing the animals and trees was remarkable. At the end of the day, we had the opportunity to watch a beautiful sunset, which was a new experience as the sky looked different. Again the whole experience of this city was mind-blowing, I would want to visit again.








Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Trabajadoras sexuales trans en la era del COVID-19: desvelando la realidad invisible

Todas las caras de Francisco Contreras